Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Having trouble posting comments?

Several people have told me they haven’t been able to post comments to the blog. It won’t come as a shock to anyone taking a cursory look at this site to learn that while The Educated Reporter is educated in many things (education policy, international political economy, assorted foreign languages, cooking, reality television), blog technology is not one of them. However, someone who knows more than me can diagnose the problem if you can send an e-mail detailing the troubles to my address, at right. What error messages do you receive? Did you select a profile? Etc.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if it's that "Comment as:/select profile" function. I have a Google profile established and just click "Google Account." Maybe that whole function confuses people who are new to the process.

    ReplyDelete